Sushi Nightcrawler

Teto's Territory
I just need help with the background music and notes for the vocals. I already have the lyrics written, I just need help with the notes. After I have the notes and instrumental, I can do the tuning myself. I plan on posting the song on YouTube, and you will be appropriately accredited.
The song is going to be called その無駄な気持ち/Sono Mudana Kimochi/That Useless Feeling.
The lyrics are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-EVVGCLfdodI9XO2rTir3jGNehdMR6dG-G3WJ7B1EE4
I'll use YOHIOloid, Maika, and Gakupo for their respective languages.
I'd prefer it to be in a pop sort of style.
Also, I may request for future help here for more lyrics I have written.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think it might be a little hard to find producers when you've already written lyrics out. A lot of songwriters prefer to do the tune and then have a lyricist put lyrics to the melody after composition.

You may be able to find someone to help still, but I recommend looking for someone who takes commissions. Putting a melody to a set amount of syllables can be very difficult for a lot of musicians.

Another thing you could try is writing the lead melody yourself and asking for help with the backing track. Some musicians work the opposite way around, but putting chords to a pre-existing melody is a lot easier than trying to think of one for lyrics that exist imo.

That said, they're interesting lyrics! I think the Japanese sounds a little stiff, but everyone starts somewhere.

Reactions: Kiyoteru