Help with voicebanks!

yukio_do

Momo's Minion
So, first of all I'm kinda new to all the utau software. I'm a vocaloid user from all life, but decided to try the software and I'm more lost than ever.
I watched tutorials about installing voicebanks but they don't seem to help at all with my issue.
I want to install Ema Asane voicebank, but I just don't seem to achieve it right...? I did everything the tutorial suggested tho I can't get him to sound or even give me the sample, also if you could provide of a quick guide and answer why the hell everything looks like this is would be very helpful... thank you!

1615849388553.png 1615849411370.png

szumek

Momo's Minion
My guesses are that ur localization is not change to Japan, you have to change it in order to utau work properly. Yuunari made a tutorial for utau beginners and she explains the why and how to do it. But if u already changed ur localization maby its the vb foult, clik ctrl + g and check if any samples are named properly .

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like your locale is already in Japanese, but that the encoding was misinterpreted. Try redownloading the voicebank and unzipping it using 7zip.