Heya folks!

xabbynip09

Teto's Territory
Hi, I'm Xabby and I like music that's from the internet. I think I got into utau when I was playing project diva, but vocaloid cost a HECK ton of money. Then, i discover Utau...somehow. I can't remember, but I don't give a care about it :P. Anyway I'm creating a utauloid and I did found a voicer, but I ain't going to reveal who's the voicer is. It ain't me. Trust me, even though i'm american, i still bad pronouncing some English words. Also, I like to play video games like Animal Crossing and Danganronpa. (PSST! I'm a Kokichi Oma fan~) I like some mmos like soulworker and maplesstory 2. Whew! That's a long post, but I'll be doing whatever and lurk to see if there's new usts.

Sayonara ~ Xabby.

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm Xabby and I like music that's from the internet. I think I got into utau when I was playing project diva, but vocaloid cost a HECK ton of money. Then, i discover Utau...somehow. I can't remember, but I don't give a care about it :P. Anyway I'm creating a utauloid and I did found a voicer, but I ain't going to reveal who's the voicer is. It ain't me. Trust me, even though i'm american, i still bad pronouncing some English words. Also, I like to play video games like Animal Crossing and Danganronpa. (PSST! I'm a Kokichi Oma fan~) I like some mmos like soulworker and maplesstory 2. Whew! That's a long post, but I'll be doing whatever and lurk to see if there's new usts.

Sayonara ~ Xabby.
Hello there Xabby!
I'm Pazuru! Welcome to UTAForum~

Reactions: xabbynip09

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello, welcome to UtaForum! I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
(It's nice to meet another Animal Crossing player, too!)

Reactions: xabbynip09