hi am noob

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
am noob with too much ambition for ones own good

okay so lets

Aye. NordGeit (literal translation NO -> EN: NorthGoat) at your service, I suppose.

Sos I discovered UTAU last year when I stumbled onto Vocaloid as a whole. What really drew me to it is its ability to allow you to make your own voicebanks, so when I heard those spongebob UTAU's I had to get into it. Granted, to make cursed and possibly illegal UTAU's is something I won't be doing. I'm much more interested, like I am with MMD, to see what unconventional things I can do that may or may not push the program to its limits of what is possible. Or to just be unconventional in general because I just am that way.

Big dream would be to master the aspects of making music, from composing to singing, which UTAU is included. Throw in being able to make quality MMD music videos, all from scratch, self-made models and all, and only then we're talking.

Yes, I'm extra keke

Also I get 403'd when throwing my deeta to a problem in UTAHelp whats up with that

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! It's nice to see a fellow extra UTAU user :sing:

I've had the 403 issue on random threads before, but I'm not sure what causes that. Try clearing your cache, maybe? That's the only idea I can think of.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nice to see a new face! I like the ambition hehe
Unfortunately I can't help w the 403 issue, I don't think it's happened to me [yet].