Closed Offering PayPal Hiring Tuners and Composers (CLOSED)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hello my name is Amanda Snowflake and I'm working on a huge project based around UTAU. I won't give away the details just yet but I will say I am in dire need of some Tuners and Composers for it. This is a paying job. For tuners I would need to see some Japanese and English examples of your work. because you'll be working with both languages. For composers any song you've made you can send to me via PM.

If I think you are a good fit I will hire you for the project, and tell you what exactly it is. The rates are dependent upon you and how much you charge. I would like to pay per piece (per song tuned and composed) if possible. I have specific voicebanks in mind that you will probably need to get. But I'll instruct you on how to do so and it won't cost you anything. I will say that this project has a small budget now but will have a bigger budget later on. I can still hire now though as I will need something to to show off before the finished product.

Lastly sorry for being so vague but I can't say what the project is just yet. I want it to be a secret until it's announcement. Thanks a bunch.

-Amanda Snowflake

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Quick question.
Are you going to tell us how the song goes, or artistic freedom?(compose any way the song goes)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Quick question.
Are you going to tell us how the song goes, or artistic freedom?(compose any way the song goes)
For tuning I'll have specific instructions however for Composing I might give a genre but that's about it. I'm a big fan of letting artists do what they want with their art. So yes Their is a lot of artistic freedom for the composing. Tuning I need some covers done (but to go more into that would give away the project) but as long as the song is in the same vein as the original I guess tuners can have a lot of freedom to.
[doublepost=1450824246][/doublepost]
Quick question.
Also your icon is adorable!!!

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would like to apply for being a tuner! Should I post my work here, or PM you?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is all copied and pasted from my commissions thread, the original song section.

Base price: $10 (Paid upfront)
Working price: $8 per hour (Paid upon completion)

Examples of work can be heard here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOM31MesX1W3li7CJOWxDLIqqoRHb6zKk
http://soundcloud.com/dysto_p
http://dystop.bandcamp.com

Favored genres: Electronic (especially trance), piano-based?
Weakest genres: Guitar-based (rock, metal, etc)

Vocalists
  • My own human vocals
  • Vocaloid Sonika
  • Macne Sasayaki (and any of my own private voicebanks)
  • Chipspeech
  • Any publicly available UTAU
  • Vocals provided by commissioner

All lyrics will be in English or Esperanto, commissioner's choice. The commissioner may provide their own. If the song is being commissioned for an UTAU voicebank release, the lyric language MUST match the voicebank language. (I heavily encourage commissioners to provide their own lyrics, as it will save MUCH working time and result in a lower price!)

To commission a song, provide all descriptions/reference tracks/ideas/concepts/lyrics/etc. for the song. If I accept, please pay the base price. I will then write short concept pieces based on the commissioner's requests, and have them select one to continue working on. After that, the base price is no longer refundable and the timer for the working price begins. Work-in-progress renders (along with hours spent and the current total working price) will be provided whenever I have made significant progress, or whenever requested.

I reserve the right to post it wherever I want (Youtube, soundcloud, bandcamp, social media) with a pay-what-you-want download that includes the instrumental version. If requested, additional things can be provided in the download (Such as an instrumental+harmony vocals, or project files like MIDIs and stems).
I also reserve the right to have the song distributed through Loudr to platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Amazon MP3, and Google Play. (If it features an UTAU and the UTAU's usage policy does not allow this, it will not be done.)
If the commissioner provided lyrics or their own human vocals, they will be credited as a partner in collaboration, and I will not post the song to Bandcamp or through Loudr without permission.
If there is to be additional media in association with the song, such as artwork or a video created by third party, I would prefer that the video be posted to my own youtube channel to serve as an example of my music and be associated with myself. However, this is not an absolute requirement.

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
This is all copied and pasted from my commissions thread, the original song section.

Base price: $10 (Paid upfront)
Working price: $8 per hour (Paid upon completion)

Examples of work can be heard here.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOM31MesX1W3li7CJOWxDLIqqoRHb6zKk
http://soundcloud.com/dysto_p
http://dystop.bandcamp.com

Favored genres: Electronic (especially trance), piano-based?
Weakest genres: Guitar-based (rock, metal, etc)

Vocalists
  • My own human vocals
  • Vocaloid Sonika
  • Macne Sasayaki (and any of my own private voicebanks)
  • Chipspeech
  • Any publicly available UTAU
  • Vocals provided by commissioner

All lyrics will be in English or Esperanto, commissioner's choice. The commissioner may provide their own. If the song is being commissioned for an UTAU voicebank release, the lyric language MUST match the voicebank language. (I heavily encourage commissioners to provide their own lyrics, as it will save MUCH working time and result in a lower price!)

To commission a song, provide all descriptions/reference tracks/ideas/concepts/lyrics/etc. for the song. If I accept, please pay the base price. I will then write short concept pieces based on the commissioner's requests, and have them select one to continue working on. After that, the base price is no longer refundable and the timer for the working price begins. Work-in-progress renders (along with hours spent and the current total working price) will be provided whenever I have made significant progress, or whenever requested.

I reserve the right to post it wherever I want (Youtube, soundcloud, bandcamp, social media) with a pay-what-you-want download that includes the instrumental version. If requested, additional things can be provided in the download (Such as an instrumental+harmony vocals, or project files like MIDIs and stems).
I also reserve the right to have the song distributed through Loudr to platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Amazon MP3, and Google Play. (If it features an UTAU and the UTAU's usage policy does not allow this, it will not be done.)
If the commissioner provided lyrics or their own human vocals, they will be credited as a partner in collaboration, and I will not post the song to Bandcamp or through Loudr without permission.
If there is to be additional media in association with the song, such as artwork or a video created by third party, I would prefer that the video be posted to my own youtube channel to serve as an example of my music and be associated with myself. However, this is not an absolute requirement.
I have sent you a private message regarding this.

melobuniiP

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For tuning I'll have specific instructions however for Composing I might give a genre but that's about it. I'm a big fan of letting artists do what they want with their art. So yes Their is a lot of artistic freedom for the composing. Tuning I need some covers done (but to go more into that would give away the project) but as long as the song is in the same vein as the original I guess tuners can have a lot of freedom to.
[doublepost=1450824246][/doublepost]
Also your icon is adorable!!!
hmm, I'll think about it c:

and thankies!! c:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
hmm, I'll think about it c:

and thankies!! c:

Your welcome. ^.^
[doublepost=1450837935][/doublepost]Update: I decided to actually say what the project is do to personal reasons: The project is a video game similar to project diva in regards to visuals but the gameplay is completely different. You have objects on the screen that can be anything from symbols to music notes that you arrange among other things. The game relies heavily on memorization and or improvisation depending on the mode you play in. I've gotten permission to put Ryone Yami in the game as well as Marawine Shuu. I've also gotten permission to put the song KOKORO cover by YAMI originally sung by Kagame Ren in the game as well. The game features covers and originals and theirs more I have in store that I don't feel comfortable revealing right now. I'm reluctintly revealing this do to the fact that once people find out what it is they leave the project. This has not happened only once but several times. Note: This game will likely be controversial and I guess I'll end the post here.

Reactions: melobuniiP

melobuniiP

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
aw i meant to pm you but last few days i hadnt got the time :'c