Hoshi Moeru: seeking friendship/relationship

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion
Helloooooo there~I figured it was about time for me to become more involved in the UTAU community, so I'm going to sex worker myself out attempt to make friends :B

Now,about Hoshi:

Random tidbits
-16 years old
-born july,2
-Her nationality is a mystery,but judging by her Japanese pronunciation she is more than likely European or American with a Japanese alias.
-Has no label on sexuality(however she tends to lean more towards girls)
-has a secret stash of boy love and girl love manga.

Personality
Hoshi has somewhat of a kuudere(it's a form of tsundere) attitude. She occasionally puts on this tough-guy act and pretends to not want anything to do with people,when she really does. She only does this to hide her shy disposition. However,once you get to know her you see that she is a very friendly and loyal person. Except sometimes her sense of humour can be a little insulting to some.

Design and such here:

http://utaforum.net/index.php?topic=249.msg963#msg963

[size=10pt]Relationship~?

The relationship part of this thread has been closed ;u; Hoshi was paired with Amagaku on Feb/17/2012~(I apologize if you wanted to apply but didn't make it on time) but the friendship side will forever be open :B

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Re: Hoshi Moeru: seeking friendship/matchmaking

Name: Aichou Kogaku; Can be interpreted as "Mournful Melody".
Personality: Aichou is a timid, shy girl, whose quick to blush. She forgets and forgives easily, wanting to get along with most people. She can become attached to someone, and is fiercly loyal to them, willing to do anything for them as long as it doesn't infringe on her moral code.
First thoughts of Hoshi(optional): Aichou: I-Its a secret?
How they act in relationship: She has a tendancy to act submissive, mainly due to how she appears to most people, which is on the side of timid. But she has the occasual streak where she can be a seme.
Voice Sample:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/shugahime/aichou-fukai-mori[/soundcloud]
I'm having some help fixing out her kinks.

Other:
- First Omenloid, and associates with the phrase "Friday the 13th".
- Her model code is F.13, which stands for "Friday 13th"
- She doesn't have an exact birthdate, due to being dreamed up while ago, but only receiving a voice recently

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Woah, woah, WOAH. How does Hoshi not have a pairing? What a great voice and design!

Application for Matchmaking:

Name: Amagaku
Personality: Amagaku is usually pretty shy around people she doesn't know well or isn't comfortable with because she is a vampire and not completely comfortable around humans. You'll often find her blushing and stuttering when she's in public around people she doesn't know. She attempts to put on a 'sexy' facade to make herself seem more outgoing to the public eye. Although she gets nervous around strangers, if she's with close friends she opens up and is very honest about herself, and tends to be kind and outgoing. When it comes to close friends and love, she can be very overprotective, earning her the title of "Yandere". If she sees a loved-one being hurt, she will resort to violence.
First thoughts of Hoshi(optional): "W-what and adorable voice! Hey, she's got two-toned hair like me, too..."
How they act in relationship: Although most people would expect Amagaku to be the dominant one in the relationship, she's actually quite interested in it being mutual. Never liking the "who's the man?" idea, she believes that partners are exactly that, partners. So they could share their success and burdens evenly, although she'd always do whatever she could whenever her special person was in need. Being a Yandere, if she sees someone hurt Hoshi, she will become very emotional and even violent towards that person.
Voice Sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPdy6gA0bA
(this is her Re:ALISM bank which is currently in beta) her released bank can be found here:
【UTAU】 Heart Beats【Amagaku / アマガク】

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

thank you very very very much for applying ;u; your utau is really cute with a great voice~
I'll be sure to let you know if I choose Aichou~

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

asdfgj. thank you so much ;u; it means a lot to know you like her~ and no,she never really got around to being paired XD not many people showed interest in her. But i absolutely love Ama, so brownie points for a certain someone~ > U >

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=523.msg2774#msg2774 date=1329439625]

asdfgj. thank you so much ;u; it means a lot to know you like her~ and no,she never really got around to being paired XD not many people showed interest in her. But i absolutely love Ama, so brownie points for a certain someone~ > U >
[/quote]

YAYZ. I get brownie points <3 I really hope Ama gets chosen. I'm in love with Hoshi atm. <3

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

Rave link said:
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2791#msg2791 date=1329443118]

[/quote]

YAYZ. I get brownie points <3 I really hope Ama gets chosen. I'm in love with Hoshi atm. <3
[/quote]
Well I'm in love with Ama so we're pretty even XDD <3

Shugahime

Teto's Territory

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Shugahime link=topic=523.msg2770#msg2770 date=1329438867]

thank you very very very much for applying ;u; your utau is really cute with a great voice~
[/quote]

Oki-doki. Thanks for giving her a chance. But if she doesn't get chosen, I do hope they can be friends. :D

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

Shugahime link said:
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2788#msg2788 date=1329442279]
[quote author=Shugahime link=topic=523.msg2770#msg2770 date=1329438867]

[/quote]

Oki-doki. Thanks for giving her a chance. But if she doesn't get chosen, I do hope they can be friends. :D
[/quote]
aww of course! :D <3

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=523.msg2792#msg2792 date=1329443448]
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2791#msg2791 date=1329443118]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well I'm in love with Ama so we're pretty even XDD <3
[/quote]
Yushhh~

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

WEEEEELL. I thought about it,and I really think Ama and Hoshi would make a great pair owo So if it's still all good with you, I'd absolutely love to choose her~ c:

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=523.msg2797#msg2797 date=1329444442]
WEEEEELL. I thought about it,and I really think Ama and Hoshi would make a great pair owo So if it's still all good with you, I'd absolutely love to choose her~ c:
[/quote]

*having a mini spazz attack over here* WHAAAAAAAAA- /dies
Really? Thank you so much! I can't believe Ama gets to be paired with Hoshi! I'm going to work on a cover song with both of them to kind of 'officialize' their pairing, if that's alright with you. <3
Ohhh, this is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

Ama: ...*Holds Hoshi's hand*  :love:

Shugahime

Teto's Territory

Aichou: I-I hope we can still be friends, and good luck with your relationship. ^^

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

Rave link said:
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2891#msg2891 date=1329511088]
[/quote]

Really? Thank you so much! I can't believe Ama gets to be paired with Hoshi! I'm going to work on a cover song with both of them to kind of 'officialize' their pairing, if that's alright with you. <3
Ohhh, this is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

[/quote] XDD I did the same thing when I saw you wanted to pair up with her <3
And of course! ouo I'd like to make something as well if that's ok~ ooh I'm excited to see how this goes too > w < <333

Hoshi: *pecks cheek*  :uhuhu:

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

Shugahime link said:
Aichou: I-I hope we can still be friends, and good luck with your relationship. ^^

Hoshi: of course <33 I thank you very much for applying and sorry you didn't get picked ;u;

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=523.msg2898#msg2898 date=1329514199]
[/quote]

And of course! ouo I'd like to make something as well if that's ok~ ooh I'm excited to see how this goes too > w < <333

[/quote]
Ahh, that's great! I'll make sure to update Amagaku's Wiki to include Hoshi as her amazingbeautifulsoulmate girlfriend!

FF- We're totally bro's now. *brohugs*

Ama: :creepygrin:

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

Rave link said:
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2902#msg2902 date=1329514546]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ahh, that's great! I'll make sure to update Amagaku's Wiki to include Hoshi as her amazingbeautifulsoulmate girlfriend!

[/quote]
Heellllls yeah! >:D and I'll be sure to update Hoshi's wiki with Ama theequallyamazingsoulmate <33
and of course =w= *ultra brohug*
bytheway,would it be creepy to ask if you has skype/msn~?xD

Hoshi: *tackle hug* >:D <3

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

LordUsagi link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=523.msg2933#msg2933 date=1329526623]
[quote author=LordUsagi link=topic=523.msg2902#msg2902 date=1329514546]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Heellllls yeah! >:D and I'll be sure to update Hoshi's wiki with Ama theequallyamazingsoulmate <33
and of course =w= *ultra brohug*
bytheway,would it be creepy to ask if you has skype/msn~?xD

Hoshi: *tackle hug* >:D <3
[/quote]
I just finally made a Skype, actually. (just don't tell my mom, trolololol) My username is Reivu-san. ^_^ I'm not entirely sure how the whole thing works though, is it free to chat with cool people like you? xD"

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion

yepyep it's completely free ouo I just sent out a request now~ my username was GacktSauce so- xDD