How did you find out about UTAU?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by DreamyUTAUuser, Jun 21, 2020.

1. DreamyUTAUuser

DreamyUTAUuser Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'm curious, perhaps I'm not the only one

I found out about UTAU when I was scrolling through YouTube and then noticed that Teto was an UTAU, so I looked up more about UTAU

how about you?

3. Gekiyaku

Gekiyaku Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    I found out about Utau through Vocaloid.

4. atomicreih

atomicreih Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I found out about UTAUloid through Vocaloid like a lot of people do!

5. sodalitee

sodalitee Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    when i was around 8 years old, i stumbled across hatsune miku songs, as i think a lot of people here did. i never really understood what vocaloid or UTAU was at the time - i just liked the colorful characters and the music. i eventually stumbled across teto territory, and i immediately fell in love with teto's design. i was still unsure about who exactly she was, but she grew to be a big favorite. i knew that you could make the vocaloids 'sing', but i never knew how to, but i wanted to make songs with teto around then.

growing up, i eventually started to forget about teto and vocaloid in general - but in 2019, i made a friend who was really into vocaloid, and all of it suddenly came rushing back to me. i started to learn more and more about the program, how it worked, and after a lot of trial and error, here i am! i'm still a bit new to it and all, but it's still nice to have achieved something i've wanted to do since childhood!

Axiomatic-Vertex and atomicreih like this.