How did you find out about UTAU?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by DreamyUTAUuser, Jun 21, 2020.

1. DreamyUTAUuser

DreamyUTAUuser Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'm curious, perhaps I'm not the only one

I found out about UTAU when I was scrolling through YouTube and then noticed that Teto was an UTAU, so I looked up more about UTAU

how about you?

3. Gekiyaku

Gekiyaku Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    I found out about Utau through Vocaloid.

4. atomicreih

atomicreih Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I found out about UTAUloid through Vocaloid like a lot of people do!

5. sodalitee

sodalitee Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    when i was around 8 years old, i stumbled across hatsune miku songs, as i think a lot of people here did. i never really understood what vocaloid or UTAU was at the time - i just liked the colorful characters and the music. i eventually stumbled across teto territory, and i immediately fell in love with teto's design. i was still unsure about who exactly she was, but she grew to be a big favorite. i knew that you could make the vocaloids 'sing', but i never knew how to, but i wanted to make songs with teto around then.

growing up, i eventually started to forget about teto and vocaloid in general - but in 2019, i made a friend who was really into vocaloid, and all of it suddenly came rushing back to me. i started to learn more and more about the program, how it worked, and after a lot of trial and error, here i am! i'm still a bit new to it and all, but it's still nice to have achieved something i've wanted to do since childhood!

Axiomatic-Vertex and atomicreih like this.
  6. Pratzelwurm

Pratzelwurm Residential Catboy Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Warrior Cats Youtube animation memes circa 2009 included Triple Baka, which lead me down the vocalsynth rabbit hole and I never recovered.

Kiyoteru likes this.