How do I install resampler patcher properly?

Cerebrite

Momo's Minion
So for the resampler patcher video description, it says to move the original resampler (in my case fresamp) to the resampler subfolder, then copy that to the UTAU folder. I did that while I was using UTAU, but then I got a pop up asking which resampler I wanted to patch, and I chose fresamp. When I pressed ok, I got stuck in an infinite loop with the pop up asking me which resampler to patch and me selecting it. Ultimately, I couldn't exit out of the app, and I even went to my files and tried to delete UTAU and the patcher, but I had to close the patcher in order to do so but obviously I couldn't. So I had to reset my computer which really sucked.

I want to try again but I'm scared it'll happen again. So I was wondering if anybody could please help me figure out what I did wrong. I really dislike how long fresamp takes but don't understand why the infinite pop up happened.

Reactions: ZaneChihuahua

ZaneChihuahua

Momo's Minion
IDK if you figured it out by now or not, but in the resampler patcher folder that you downloaded, there should have been an app that says "resampler_setup." That's where the resamplers should have been patched. Not in UTAU. FYI, you're also supposed to move the "engine_selector_plugin" to the "plugin" subfolder in UTAU's folder.

And P.S. I love that pfp.