How do I un-drag the plugins from Utau????

Juanito

Momo's Minion
If you accidentally dragged a plugin or maybe something else into an open utau window then you would have encountered my struggle, but dw I figured out how to fix it.

I got this problem beacuse I unzipped the plugins then dragged them into the utau, which broke them. If I put them properly into the plugin folder, then I see two of the plugins in utau, and both don't work. If I delete the plugins, they are still in utau, but not in the folder and still don't work. If I delete utau and redownload and delete the data (I think bc my voices, setting are reset, and I go through the set up again) the plugins are still there and don't work. I also tried downloading uatu in windows-SSD instead of program files (86x) but the plugins are still there and don't work.

The solution I found was in this post https://utaforum.net/threads/can-anyone-help.23550/ I used what nneko and NordGeit's last comment said to fix the problem. I deleted Utau and the plugins from roaming files then followed NordGeit's instructions.

Hopefully this helps any other idiot who did the same dumb stuff.

Last edited: