How do you fix Unexpected Error: Invalid filename?

TornVelocity

Momo's Minion
I've been getting this error when trying to export every ust into a wav file, i'm not sure what caused this error but I would really like to get it fixed! Whenever I try to exportthe file, i get the error and then nothing else, I have no idea what to do,,, :annoyed:

NiseUta

Momo's Minion
Wow, right when I google to look for the answer, I find someone with the same problem I'm having! To be honest, I still don't know the solution, but in the mean time, I converted the ust into a midi file and then reimported it back into utau. It's a pain, you'll have to tune it all over again, but it's all I've come up with so far that's worked.

TornVelocity

Momo's Minion
Wow, right when I google to look for the answer, I find someone with the same problem I'm having! To be honest, I still don't know the solution, but in the mean time, I converted the ust into a midi file and then reimported it back into utau. It's a pain, you'll have to tune it all over again, but it's all I've come up with so far that's worked.
god that really does sound like a pain,,,but thank you for the suggestion :uhuhu:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Where is UTAU located?
Where is the UST file located?
Where are you trying to save the file to?

If any of the folders in the full file path have unusual characters (such as the & symbol) it may be causing issues.

inkyblueberry

Momo's Minion
this happened to me and what i did was i went into the project properties and it by it turns out i had to just switch the output file name to something different so hopefully that works for anyone else!