How to convert VCV ust ->CV ust?

F

FienaMcKaren

Hi there! umm.. I've download a VCV ust and I start to convert it by using suffixbroker. But it turn  to be like this, (look at the attachment) does anyone know the other method on converting VCV ust to CV ust?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 25

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I've had that issue before on my other computer which had no Japanese Locale.
However, I've never had an issue on my computer with Japanese Locale.

Perhaps you could try changing if you haven't?

And sadly, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to convert. If suffixbroker fails, you're going to have to do it by hand.

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
There's also a little trick with notepad :wink: . You have to open the VCV .ust in notepad (or a program like that). The lyrics are written like "Lyric=a か" for each note.
Notepad has that nice function to replace one character string with another <i>in the whole file</i> (I think it's in Edit>Replace). That means if you try to change "- " to nothing, it will delate the string <i>everywhere</i>. But you can  replace for example "Lyric=a " with "Lyric="... And the prefix "a " will be gone. Do it with rest the letters: i, u, e, o, n and "-". Save the file (but keep the original one). Open the new one in UTAU to see if everything's right.

I can't show picures, because I have a different language version, but I hope you know what to do ^^" .

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
If you're computer can't chane locale or it is too much effort, Use windows applocal ; It works for all windows and it allows you to set a certain programs locale. Which will fix the weird characters :/