How to install voicebanks into UTAU

Courcy

Momo's Minion
Another probably dumb question. I have four Kikyuune Aiko voicebanks and Kumi Hitsuboku english downloaded and extracted in my files. I cannot get them into UTAU like they won't show up in the project property. I have a voice folder but for some reason its just loose in my downloads (uta and all her stuff is in said voice folder). I've put the zip files into voice, unzipped them in voice, put the unzipped folders in, nothing. Any ideas?

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
try going to options bank regist and register the voicebanks from there, if that doesnt work you can drag n drop the voicebanks into an open utau window

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
You have to make sure the folder is the folder with the wav files/character.txt directly in it.

> Singers > Aiko Kikyuune > character.txt > oto.ini > a.wav > etc...

❌
> Singers >Aiko Kikyuune 3.0 >Aiko Kikyuune > character.txt > oto.ini > a.wav > etc...

But as suggested by mi1chi, registering the banks from a separate folder is reliable enough and easy.

Courcy

Momo's Minion
You have to make sure the folder is the folder with the wav files/character.txt directly in it.

> Singers > Aiko Kikyuune > character.txt > oto.ini > a.wav > etc...

❌
> Singers >Aiko Kikyuune 3.0 >Aiko Kikyuune > character.txt > oto.ini > a.wav > etc...

But as suggested by mi1chi, registering the banks from a separate folder is reliable enough and easy.
YOU ARE A SAINT AND I LOVE YOU. NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS THANK YOU.

Reactions: Halo