How to know Voice Range of UTAU?

F

FienaMcKaren

Hi there! I'm making an UTAU wiki for my Akira. But there is something that I don't understand about it; voice range. I saw it looks like A3-E5 @ 70-150 bpm or something like that. I need help right now.. >.< How to know Akira's voice range?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
As a general rule it's about an half an octave above and below where her voice was recorded but obviously that fluctuates if you didn't record everything on the same note or have Multipitch

A good way to get a guesstimate for your wiki or webpage is to just take the note she was recorded and play a note from there up and down until she gets distorted. So, if she starts getting really fuzzy and distorted at F3 and A5 then you'd write F3~A5.

That's just kind of the general way to find out. o vo;; If anyone has a better idea I'd like to know because this really isn't too efficient.

F

FienaMcKaren

Halo link said:
As a general rule it's about an half an octave above and below where her voice was recorded but obviously that fluctuates if you didn't record everything on the same note or have Multipitch

A good way to get a guesstimate for your wiki or webpage is to just take the note she was recorded and play a note from there up and down until she gets distorted. So, if she starts getting really fuzzy and distorted at F3 and A5 then you'd write F3~A5.

That's just kind of the general way to find out. o vo;; If anyone has a better idea I'd like to know because this really isn't too efficient.
Yea~ Thanks for the info :D I'm glad to hear it :smile: