How to make a song medley?

D

dCatharsis

Well, what the title says. I'm going to make a medley and some UTAUloids are going to sing in it, but I don't need help with the UTAU part.

I'd like to know if you guys can give me some advice about how making the medley (the instrumental) :smile: I can't tell you about what's going to be it or which songs are going to appear of it, but it would be great if you could give me some advice about making the songs sound more "united", or about the rhythm, IDK xDDD

Thanks in advance! :smile:

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you can find midis for the songs you want to put in the medley, you can probably take the pieces that you want to use and put them next to each other in the same track and use a single instrument for that track, and the same bass, and the same drums, etc. Somehow devise a way to stick them all together, nicely? Other than that, I'd be completely useless. u_u

If I'd know pitches by their letters and hear them as such, then I'd try making my own instrumental. -shrug- Ay, that's all I have. :'(

D

dCatharsis

adriann link said:
If you can find midis for the songs you want to put in the medley, you can probably take the pieces that you want to use and put them next to each other in the same track and use a single instrument for that track, and the same bass, and the same drums, etc. Somehow devise a way to stick them all together, nicely? Other than that, I'd be completely useless. u_u

If I'd know pitches by their letters and hear them as such, then I'd try making my own instrumental. -shrug- Ay, that's all I have. :'(

Yeah, that's why I said I don't need any help for making the .usts xDDD all the songs have medleys with instrumental and vocals :smile:

I'm going to do that, but I not sure if I'd have to change the BPM of the midis for making them sound better and more united (like in "My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley"), or if it isn't REALLY necessary OTL

I think I'll just have to play with them till they sound good, IDK :sick: