I am here.

PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I am "new" and I suppose I should introduce myself. ;3

If you don't actually know who I am, HI! I go by PaintedCz. you can call me Cz. Ceezee, if you'd like.
I am literally harmless. Don't feel intimidated by me, I am a giant nerd with pink hair. 8D

I am indeed the inventor of the method called CVVC. You many know me as the voice of Czloid or Natsuko Harune (Natalie Summer). I also invented CVVC English UTAU.
It's been through a lot of changes over the past 5 years and I'm still working on it. I'm mostly focused on English UTAU these days. I've been working on a big project and I apologize that I haven't released a new list or any substantial updates for the past couple of years. But trust me, I'm still here, still experimenting, and still learning new things.

Myst has asked me to be a Tutor, so I will try my best to answer any questions you have. ^__^

My talents include: Engish UTAU, oto.ini / Property settings (alias, offset, consonant, cutoff, preutterance, overlap, consonant velocity, STP, etc. ) OREMO, setparam, Reclist writing, Notepad++, CVVC, VCV, CV, Japanese, English, SCIENCE????

Feel free to ask me anything though!

If you want the latest updates from me, follow my Soundcloud!
https://soundcloud.com/paintedcz