I am the Ultimate Newb.

ScissorsForDays

Momo's Minion
Just going to write a little introduction about myself before I get started filling up the Help and Advice section with my newbish questions. I'm just a regular otaku who decided to make an UTAU on a whim, and I have pretty much no idea what's going on, so I decided to join here. If you see a ScissorsForDays anywhere else, that's probably me. It'll be explained by the time I get my avatar up. I guess some strange things about me are that I sit at my computer like L from Death Note, I'm a twin, and I can flip my eyelids inside out. I like to write, and most things I end up posting turn out to be basically short novels. It's just some bad habit of mine. Short posts seem so empty, you know? Oh god, there I go again, writing too much. Well, here I am, let's hope I don't foul things up too much.

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
      Ha-ha, lets both be newbs together! (at least you know the difference between noob and newb) *skips off into the help topic together* so yeah, i have a habit of making long post too, but i can't help it. I feel like you miss out on a lot to say if your posts are really short so I understand perfectly. The only question i have is: "Will I get sick of the color purple after a few months of this XD"?

ScissorsForDays

Momo's Minion
The_Fish_God link said:
      Ha-ha, lets both be newbs together! (at least you know the difference between noob and newb) *skips off into the help topic together* so yeah, i have a habit of making long post too, but i can't help it. I feel like you miss out on a lot to say if your posts are really short so I understand perfectly. The only question i have is: \"Will I get sick of the color purple after a few months of this XD\"?
Probably. I can't stand purple.

The_Fish_God

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Probably. I can't stand purple.
[/quote]

>.< that can't be too good, but apparently my utau's color scheme looks best in purple, so I'd better not get sick of the color (just thinking about disliking the color is starting to make me dislike the color, so I'm gonna stop now)