I can't save any of my work

Sodom

Momo's Minion
So I pull up the UTAU program, work a lot on it, and I save it. Well I think. I am saving it to voice which I probably shouldn't be unless that is right and I try to pull it up but it just pulls up the program and it has no song or anything. I think that it might be because the person who sung it isn't programed to sing when I first pull up the program, it is my little sisters UTAU, not mine. I have tried to delete my little sisters UTAU (her name is Hinata, mine is Sakurai) and I cannot stop this. So if someone could PLEASE tell me how to save stuff, then THANK YOU!  :uhuhu:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
It doesn't really matter where you save USTs. Location doesn't affect anything at all.

Are you going to File>Open and opening your previously saved UST or are you just opening UTAU?

Asuka

Teto's Territory
So you saved your .UST onto your voice file, and you open UTAU and it has nothing? Like jpegurl said, it doesn't really matter where you save your .UST's-- but, the voice folder is only for your voicebanks (so in this case, Hinata and Sakurai or any other voicebanks). What you should do is not open utau.exe, but open the .UST that you worked on. So, go to your voice folder, and double click on your .UST file. It should open the UTAU program, with whatever your saved.

If that doesn't work, open UTAU.exe, then go to File then Open, then look for your ust in the voice folder. Click it, click OK, then it should open your saved file.

Sodom

Momo's Minion
:smile: Woohoo! It worked!  :love: Thanks Guys! I am working on nyanyanyanyanyanya so thanks~~!