I think there is an issue with Candencii

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Every time I try to download Candencii on my Mac I get a message saying "This application is damaged, please bring it to the trash", or something like that. I'm starting to wonder since it said a similar message on my Windows 10 PC. Is Cadencii a virus or do I need to just do some things to access it?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
That's a false positive caused by the program being so old + the developer not paying money to apple or microsoft to make that message go away, lmao. You can bypass it, and if you downloaded from an official site or a reliable fan reupload it won't be a virus.

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's a false positive caused by the program being so old + the developer not paying money to apple or microsoft to make that message go away, lmao. You can bypass it, and if you downloaded from an official site or a reliable fan reupload it won't be a virus.
I tried downloading it from a trusted site but it still stays the application / disk is damaged. I think I might have to use desk utility for it to not say its damaged.. but what if.. maybe it wasnt an official download page, I'm not sure.

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I tried redownloading the app from a different source but It still said "Application is damaged and cannot be opened, please bring it to the trash". Idk what to do now... I deleted the application like it told me to, but, I want the app, its just it wont let me open it..

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

See the first FAQ entry here, but replace the /Applications/OpenUtau.app with the filepath and app name for cadencii. There may be other factors, I'm not a mac user for pretty much this reason... you can google "allowing an app mac os application is damaged" or something else for more info im sure

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

See the first FAQ entry here, but replace the /Applications/OpenUtau.app with the filepath and app name for cadencii. There may be other factors, I'm not a mac user for pretty much this reason... you can google "allowing an app mac os application is damaged" or something else for more info im sure
Oh, wait... Imma try using the Mac Terminal and do the command. Thanks for helping!

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Yeah uh, it wont work on my mac. I think its because of the dum Mac update ;-;