I want to make an utau chat site. ( Can a mod please close this thread? )

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
( Please ignore the old topic, thank you. )
I'm really use to iming people ( Thank you skype DX ! ) so forums seem a bit too slow for me. Anyone know of any sites or programs were utau users can im each other or just more dedicated to utau users interacting??? Or would anybody be willing to make such a site/program ;//w//; ? Thanks for any replies.

Note:
I do not give out my skype for personal reasons, sorry if it seems dumb of me but I can't just hand it out like a business card. Sorry ;  ; ~.

I was thinking of making an utau chat site where users can get to know each other. Just a simple enough website where utau users can stay up late and talk to one another.  A hang out for night owls with too much midnight oil to burn. I wouldn't know how to go about it so I would like some help/ideas. I was wondering if there were any free website hosting sites since I probably wouldn't be able to pay for a site and up keep. If you can help me at all please contact me either through here or pms. Thank you.

The only free website hosting website I know is freewebs and it's waaaaaaay out of date.

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
Re: I want to make an utau chat site.

Well, there's the chatbox at the index page of utaforum, is that what you have in mind?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Nikiten link said:
Well, there's the chatbox at the index page of utaforum, is that what you have in mind?
This. :V

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion

I moved this topic to another place on the forum, I decided to go through with it. But yes I suppose, just a simple chat board with enough security to make sure all users are secure while they chat. I might decide to put it on a site so people can still have profiles and such. The only thing standing in my way is that I don't have any money to host a site so I don't see howi s this going to work.

That's why I have been trying to recruit people to help me make an actual program.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion

All of this seems horribly complex and I can not do it by myself, I asked several people for hlep but no one seems to know how to go about this either. Thanks for the help but I think I might have to sweep this project under the rug since I don't have any way of starting it in the first place.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Wait, give me some time to look through it. Once I get home I'll re-download java and mess around with it (cleaned up my computer recently).

I hate seeing projects die. I know some really tech savvy people I can ask if things go wrong.

Ah, nevermind.