Incorrect USTs

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
^Myst: If it helps, using Nicokara videos are also useful as the added on-screen lyrics have furigana to show how to read the kanji.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The ERROR UST I made has a lot wrong with it, I already know that. But that's because the lyrics...I dunno, they don't seem to match up to what Lily is singing.

Like the beginning, for example, with the lyrics 'namida inochi no'. Lily may be a little muffled sometimes, but there is definitely no 'ch' sound there. It really sounds more like 'inori'.

Maybe she IS that hard to hear and it actually is a 'ch', but I just don't hear it.

BX

Momo's Minion
FEW? I think there are so many usts with errors. Actually, most of the usts I downloaded have at least some minor errors in them. And the usts I make also have many errors(usually errors in lyrics are the most annoying).

But no intentions to offend the creaters of those usts. Some of them sound good or even better that way, and I think it is the ones who use the downloaded usts to correct the errors(though many people don't even bother to do so).

The most recent one I noticed was Hello, how are you(I don't keep track of the creaters unless I post them). And let aside the pitches, there were many lyrics errors that I noticed. Most of them confused the "h" sounds with "n" sounds.

And another, quite minor one that runs in my mind is Tokyo teddy bear(do not remember the name of creator either). Its harmony track has a so as a so# and that doesn't sound nice with the main melody and the karaoke. It has some other tones with the original song, but they are all negligible.

Well, I think I can write at least a dozen more, but I don't think it's that important to point out the mistakes;; Again, it is the ones who use the usts to double check all the features of them.