IrisFlower's USTs

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So far these are all hiragana only. Please remember to credit IrisFlower if you use them in any way shape or form. If there are any problems post here.

Current UST Project: None

Completed USTs
Hello/How Are You
a Wonder of Aisya
Cremation Melody
Poison Apple and Cinderella
fake or fate?
The Full Course for Candy Addicts
Ayana's Color Pastels
From Y to Y
Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug(無力P remix)
Parapa-Rapa Chara Charary[collab w/ moonst4r. Please credit both of us.]
ChaiN De/structioN
Shinkai Shoujo

Future USTs
Perfectionist Complex
Vacant Land of the Earth

FAQs
1. Do you take requests?

No I do not, I'm sorry. At least not right now. If I ever open UST requests I'll let you guys know but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

2. Can you make romaji versions of your USTs?

This is going to sound terribly mean but no I will not. I make my USTs in hiragana for a reason. I find it leaves a lot less room for error in lyrics as it is easier for me to tell the difference between hiragana symbols than romaji at first glance. Like for example between "ま" and "め" than "ma" and "me". Trust me it happens...

And if you give me the old "You can use a converter" excuse I'm going to throw it right back at you. =/

3. What UTAU do you usually use to release a UST?/Will you use my UTAU?

I use whoever suits the song xD So far I've used Iris and the MACne's but I also plan to use other voices I like. I like to pick voices that match the original singers voice~ No I will not use your UTAU if you ask unless I really like the voice =(
I feel like if you're asking you want me to advertise your UTAU for you or something;;

4. You're a poor UST maker! Your USTs have little to no pitchbends!

No no no no. The UST I gave you had little to no pitchbends xD The one I'm using has plenty(usually). Ok see here's how my USTs work: I like to leave the user room to tune for themselves. So I only put in necessary pitchbends. Like the song wouldn't be complete without them. Otherwise, I take out all pitchbends, clear the preutterence, overlaps, envelopes, and consonant velocity, etc and THEN put it up to download.

I'm not the best UST maker but I know I don't suck. I'm also not going to do all the work for you. If I can work hard and tune myself so you can you. Besides, your cover will be more unique if you do. ^^
Trust me other users will appreciate your work too :3

5. What does it mean if the progress number is red?

This means something has gone wrong;; Something that's preventing me from putting in the rest of the lyrics or putting in necessary pitchbends. This can range from something annoying like tempo problems or something serious like computer problems(knock on wood).

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Cremation Melody is complete. I probably will start Poison Apple and Cinderella when I'm on break from school again. From Y to Y is more of a super side project since there are already like 2 USTs out there. Mine just will have the harmonies I made.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Oh, I love your Hello, How Are You? UST. >w< I used it to make a b-day present for one of my friends.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Sorry for bumping if it's not allowed OTL
YESS. Omg Poison Apple and Cinderella, this is like. My song of the moment <3 I've been searching for an ust / VSQ / midi of it and had no success. :C but thank you so much for the ust. I'm really grateful and hope to get around to using it once I'm done with what I'm working on currently, so thanks again and keep up the great work :D

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
fake or fate? is now complete!

Jpegurl link said:
Oh, I love your Hello, How Are You? UST. >w< I used it to make a b-day present for one of my friends.

Thanks I'm glad you could use it ^^

TaiyoProwerz link said:
Sorry for bumping if it's not allowed OTL
YESS. Omg Poison Apple and Cinderella, this is like. My song of the moment <3 I've been searching for an ust / VSQ / midi of it and had no success. :C but thank you so much for the ust. I'm really grateful and hope to get around to using it once I'm done with what I'm working on currently, so thanks again and keep up the great work :D

Haha, you can post here as long as it follows the forum rules ^^ And you're welcome. I want to try and make USTs of songs that I feel aren't really well known and don't have a UST. When you get around to it feel free to make a video response on my video so that I can see it :3

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Ahh sure I'd love to! I really can't wait to cover the song, but first I gotta finish this Knot or Not cover I've spent practically a week on. So it'll probably be ages before I get anything done with Poison Apple and Cinderella. xD
Keep up the great work though! Doing nearly unknown songs is great because it's like super hard to find usts / vsqs for the songs that aren't really that mainstream in the Vocaloid / UTAU community. ^^; Best of luuuck. :D

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
a Wonder of Aisya has been repaired and re-uploaded. Candy Addict Full Course will remain locked, only to be given out to people I'm close to, until further notice.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ayana's Color Pastels has been uploaded! I'll probably be taking a break from UST making for now OTL I'll get back to the others later.

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Tibby-san link said:
Just wondering have you had the time to work on From Y to Y's UST?^^

Ahh not yet ^^; I have to start over on it actually. But since you asked, I'll work on it over my winter break when I come out of my hiatus. I kinda have a lot of school work to do atm. So if you can hold on for a few weeks, I'll have it out before New Years ouo

Tibby-san

Momo's Minion
IrisFlower link said:
[quote author=Tibby-san link=topic=3152.msg30854#msg30854 date=1354354802]
Just wondering have you had the time to work on From Y to Y's UST?^^

Ahh not yet ^^; I have to start over on it actually. But since you asked, I'll work on it over my winter break when I come out of my hiatus. I kinda have a lot of school work to do atm. So if you can hold on for a few weeks, I'll have it out before New Years ouo
[/quote] Oh for sure! Thank you! ;w;

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus link said:
I was looking VERY HARD for the ust of From Y to Y!!

Good thing it's here!!

Thanks a lot for it!!!!!  :sing:

Haha you're welcome xD

===================

Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug UST and Parapa-Rapa Chara-Charary UST both up for download!

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Glad you liked it ^^

And I don't take requests right now cause I have other projects to work on. You can try the UST and VSQ request thread though.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion
I rlly love your "Hello How are you" ust! (´ ▽`).。o♡
This song is so cute and beautiful, but my UTAU messed it :') You can hear it here :

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/fantasyxii/fantasyxii-hello-how-are-you[/soundcloud]

Yes, you're ust is so amazing!! (。'▽'。)♡

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
o(≧▽≦)o Thanks I'm glad you like it~!

And I think your UTAU did a nice job ouo Does he have a download somewhere?

Only thing is I didn't make the off vocal I only provided it aha xD And my name is IrisFlower~ Iris Libra is my UTAU~