Is your UTAU's birthday the same as their release date? Why/why not?

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I consider the release dates of my UTAU to be their birthdays, and I take this seriously enough that I didn't release my first UTAU until their one year conception date. I have a friend who gave his UTAU a different birthday than the release date, in honor of his great grandfather.

Also, do you take your UTAU's birthday/anniversary seriously?

I've missed the past few birthdays of my UTAU and honestly I feel pretty bad about it sometimes... their release dates are small milestones in my life lol.

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like to have the birthday's just be character trivia, like my main one has the same birthday as me for fun.
I've started missing release dates because I have so much going on in my life so they've become less important for me. But I wish I could still do something for all their release dates ;-;

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I give them different ones from their release date. The reason is because I like to put the birthdays in early-mid autumn because its my favorite season.

Reactions: stormylullaby

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Iris's b-day is more or less the day I finished completing her first(barring previous characters...) VB. Not completely her initial release date but close enough to it. And it's the first day I legitimately stepped out into the UTAU community.

I admittedly may take her birthday a little too seriously sometimes xD I always try to do something for it whether it be art, a cover, or a VB release. And so I don't forget it, her birthday is often my pin/password for certain areas of my life. Nothing hyper serious like bank accounts or anything but like MMO's and stuff.

Reactions: stormylullaby

Maybe2Morrow

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
1: No my UTAUs have different birthday. Their birthday is set often to their design date with onlu Ao Capella having birthday after when I decided to take her of as Persona to UTAU instead.

2: I really don't celebrate the birthdays, and idk with anneverseries yet, since I am too new to UTAU.

3: The reason I don't celebrate my UTAUs birthdays is because they aren't important. I do though celebrate the birthday of my first OC and my first humanoid OC :smile:

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
None of my Utau's birthdays are teh same as their release. But the release and the birthday are normally in the same month. and normally its after the babe's birthday( cause it give me time to make up for missing a b day. I have like 20 of these suckers, i lose track sometimes lol). Well except Kurayami. Her release anniversary is a day before her actually birthday XD.

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
No, they have a made up birthday because they have a twin sister who was recorded at a different time than them so if their birthday was their release date they wouldn't be twins, lel.

Aura Autumnus

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
In my case, we both are the same person, so my UTAUloid's birthday is on 2nd February. But I released her by Halloween on purpose xD

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU's birthday and (first)release date are March 21, same as my birthday. I waited until my birthday to release her, even though she was finished in early November.

viiridiian

Momo's Minion
My utau's birthday is 16th January because I took my birthday (which is the 349th day in the year) and substracted it from 365, that's how I got 16 lol.

revives your thread

CloudyKnights

Teto's Territory
Noah's is set as October 29th because that's when I originally designed him, but he wasn't designed as an UTAUloid then! So he'll essentially have two "celebratory days" following his lore; 10/29 as his creation and then whatever his debut will be as when he was given his own voice~

Nenia ^^

Momo's Minion
Raito's bday is literally the same day who's Venti one (G.I) 'cuz is based in a character who's his birthday is that day (June, 16th)