• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Kasane Teto trouble in OpenUtau!

Utau_Noob

Momo's Minion
No matter what encoding I choose, including the Japanese one, her file doesn't read properly. I am dropping the ZIP file of her VB like I'm supposed to. This happens if I choose her regular VB or OpenUtau DL VB listed on her official website. She doesn't make any noise no matter the resampler phonemizer or language of the lyrics I put in. No error message when I try to use her VB, it just doesn't play at all. This is what the encoding looks like.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 10.14.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 10.14.30 PM.png
    448 KB · Views: 8

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I see you're on mac. This is another annoying "ease of use" issue on macs end-- I presume you used Safari? Safari automatically unzips folders, meaning to install teto you likely had to re-zip this voicebank, breaking it in the process.

The actual solution to this is to change that setting in safari to not automatically unzip your files on download, or use a different browser like mozilla firefox or google chrome, and use the zipped file from the source.

Reactions: WyndReed

Utau_Noob

Momo's Minion
I see you're on mac. This is another annoying "ease of use" issue on macs end-- I presume you used Safari? Safari automatically unzips folders, meaning to install teto you likely had to re-zip this voicebank, breaking it in the process.

The actual solution to this is to change that setting in safari to not automatically unzip your files on download, or use a different browser like mozilla firefox or google chrome, and use the zipped file from the source.
THANK YOUUUUU ;^: I am using Safari. This is very useful to know thank you so much edit: I looked in Safari settings and system settings and didn't see any option to turn off automatically unzipping it. Edit 2 I found the button it was in plain sight and she works! :uhuhu:

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo