Kemonone Row deepvocal?

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
It seems his dl link went down, but it is unclear whether it was meant to as he is still called a deepvocal on recent youtube uploads by yuuma and on his official site, i suspect it was taken down once his voicebanks were moved to booth?
anyone have a working link or possible reupload? I am a huge fan of Row and deepvocal is a lot higher quality than utau

ita

Momo's Minion
Heya, i made an account just to post this. I have no clue what's happening with rou's vb downloads, and i really don't want to see them disappear, so since i happen to have the deepvocal vb of him, i think it'd be a good idea for me to share it here.

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
Heya, i made an account just to post this. I have no clue what's happening with rou's vb downloads, and i really don't want to see them disappear, so since i happen to have the deepvocal vb of him, i think it'd be a good idea for me to share it here.
I actually ended up getting it myself! But after the drama that happened with his voice provider I don't really use either his deepvocal or utau vbs.

And the reason his vbs were removed is because now he is a vocaloid6 voicebank, which made his creator discontinue him on all engines except for AIVoice.