• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Wiki News Kimodo Minty ACT6 Voicebank is releasing.....soon.

Defoko

Utane Uta
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE, MINTLEAF-RIVER HERE WAHHHHH, okay so mintys voicebank is releasing……….soon. i recorded with a higher quality setting on my mic, and uh……that seemed to f up my……auto generated base oto i use for like a bunch of her vbs due to me NOT knowing how to oto a literal utau, so that has to be fixed for every pitch thats recorded…..if it happens again. on all of them. ive already recorded C4, and im finxing that right now, as we speak……or, as im writing this, i dunno.

anyways her page will be updated to have new images (like a new reference because her current one is im pretty sure, for her act3, not her act6. fun fact, she lost her long shirt ribbon things in act6 lmao.

i dont have a CONFIRMED date, but im hoping i finish it somewhere at the end of july and the start of august (cinnos voicebank too, yeah, cinno mentioned. i know, i didny forget about him, shocking.) [[]]

okay, bye now!!!

by MINTLEAF-RIVER MINTLEAF-RIVER

[Read on UTAU.wiki]