Open PayPal OTO Other KLAD's OTO/DeepVocal Commissions

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've added a cheaper option for those looking to commission original songs to demonstrate new voicebanks.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Prices have been changed from US dollars to Philippine pesos. Everyone currently queued will be contacted regarding the updated prices and whether they wish to remain queued.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've worked with English voicebanks of several different types for many years.

https://soundcloud.com/adlez-ust/bcwb

Any reclist is accepted, whether a standard one (such as VCCV or Arpasing) or a completely custom list.

Last edited:

Seiro

Teto's Territory
Is this shop still open?
I'd be interested in commissioning an oto for a VCCV voicebank once I get the money, and just making sure i'm getting this right, it would cost around 65 USD for one?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Is this shop still open?
I'd be interested in commissioning an oto for a VCCV voicebank once I get the money, and just making sure i'm getting this right, it would cost around 65 USD for one?
It depends on the exchange rate, but that's about right! I'll add you to end of the queue for now, so it'll still take some time to reach your voicebank.

Seiro

Teto's Territory
@Kiyoteru Alright! Atm, I don't have the money, and my voicebank isn't 100% complete yet, but hopefully by the time it's my turn both things should be alright! I'll let you know if for some reason I won't be able to make the money on time.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updated commission information:
OTOs of multipitch banks can now be paid in parts instead of all at once.
Music now adds the option for advertising. An example of the materials that would be produced
54217331_2310063875906632_3423304997536792576_o.jpg

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Heads up guys! I'm launching commissions for DeepVocal! Check out the first post of this thread for more details, including the new order form I've set up for both OTO and DV comms!

Reactions: Nohkara and Milk

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There is now a streamlined order form for music commissions: https://forms.gle/dS4eNDHG4BoZWkYL6
This is for anything related to song production! Whether that's an original song, a remix, vocals, lyrics, or whatever else you need. Definitely check out the special discount for voicebank demos, an original demo song is sure to make your new release pop.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am now accepting Korean voicebanks for DeepVocal! Please see the first post in this thread for details and the commission order link.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updates on the status of commissions and the queue will now be posted on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Dysto_P
Most notably, it will announce when queues are moving and when they're paused. Commissions previously went on pause for long periods of time without notice, but this will now be public information.
New orders are still accepted when a queue is paused! As long as your order has been received and you've been added to the queue, your spot has been guaranteed.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am now accepting Mandarin Chinese voicebanks for DeepVocal! Please see the first post in this thread for details and the commission order link.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Prices have been changed from Philippine Pesos to US Dollars. All currently queued commissions will have the option to pay in either PHP or USD. New orders will be USD only.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
New orders will no longer be accepted for music-related commissions, including voicebank demos. All existing orders will still be completed. If you're still interested in submitting a new order, please contact me directly, and we can negotiate the payment depending on your specific needs.