Open Looking for a new vp for Bubble!

J4ck_Blu3

Momo's Minion
Hi! I’m writing this to ask for a voice provider for my utau Bubble. He has 2 voicebanks currently, but neither of them capture what I truly want him to sound like. I’ve decided to not only upgrade his voicebank, but also change/upgrade his voice as well. His running description; “An up-and-coming 15 year old singer, Bubble is close friends with Kawa and Minoko. Due to their years of experience, Bubble looks up to these two, and he hopes to one day reach their level.”
I imagine him to have a slightly nasally voice, giving a “childish” tone (kind of like Tasteloid’s “Sour”). He will have 4 or 5 recorded pitches (depends on the vp range), those pitches being D4 (Base), F#3, Bb3/A#3, F#4, and Bb4/A#4. I want him to have multiple pitches so he sounds more natural, similar to my CV+ vb that is currently out right now. The fifth pitch will be an optional pitch, I want it to be up to the selected vp as they will be able to determine if that pitch is one they’re able to record without straining their voice (even if that means forcing a falsetto. I do not want somebody to hurt their voice for my sake. Falsetto is fine though, so long as it’s natural and comfortable for the vp). If the selected vp wants to do five pitches, but cannot hit Bb4 due to it being too high for their range, then I will have them record D3 as the fifth pitch, so long as they can hit the note without straining their voice. IT IS OKAY IF THE SELECTED VP CANNOT HIT THE OPTIONAL FIFTH PITCHES!! I don’t want anyone to feel forced to record something that will hurt their voice, and that’s why the fifth pitch is OPTIONAL! Seen as though he is a poc character, I would prefer to have a voice provider who is also a poc. If interested, please dm me examples of your voice or voicebanks you’ve provided for! If I decide that your voice fits, I’ll send you the reclist package (reclist, oremo-comment, bgm) along with a message explaining how it works, since it is my own reclist that I recently created, named “CV+”
If you want an example of a CV+ bank, please refer to my utau J-Blue on the showcase tab! He can also be found on my youtube channel; Jack Blue (just look up “jack blue utau” and I should pop up) Thank you!
-- Jack Blue

Reactions: CosmicXBunny