Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/PAN

I finished his personality, so feel free to use him as well ^^;

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Heeeh, this looks interesting!!

If it's OK with you, can you add my UTAU Hajime Shiranui?

It may be not necessary, but here's an art of him:

http://gat-xx03.deviantart.com/art/Hajime-Shiranui-Art2-375861946?q=gallery%3Agat-xx03&qo=1

I still haven't posted his final character description, but what I can say is he's 20 years old, has a mature personality, can act a bit childish sometimes, doesn't talk that much, and does good housekeeping.

As for why his right arm is bandaged, it's because it is robotic.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You may ask, of course!

The fic will be fantasy-themed, probably a bit like Fire Emblem but with my own twist to it...

I have a faint idea but I'm actually a bit too hot/tired now to work on it more.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I've never played fire emblem save the cameos on SSBM and SSBB... oh well sounds cool, and fantasy-themed thank god now I don't feel so weird about my utau submissions OTL. Oh and I posted another you may use in case you missed it updating the list -shot-

@DrShota: Off topic, but, love her name. Nuff said.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh I might have missed that Pichu, I'll update the list. And DrShota I'll add PB!

DrShota

Teto's Territory
Haha, great ovo can't wait to read the fic and see what you do with her!!
@NaughtyPichu: thank u man omg ;o

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
To all I haven't added yet: I'm on my 3DS now but I'll make a note of checking everyone. And updating the list. In the meantime,any others can still apply no worries. I'll do a headcount this Sunday to see how many I have.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here's the headcount: If the list is complete we are currently on 16 UTAU. I would like it if I'd have some more, so anybody who is hesitating, please don't and apply.