Looking For Female Voice Provider

AshuNotFocused

Momo's Minion
I've never done this before, so, I hope I'm doing this correctly. ^^
I'm looking for good mic quality (you don't have to have the best mic in the world, but it has to clear sounding)

Anyway! I'm looking for a voice provider to voice a CVVC Japanese female utau!
(the list I'm using is here: This reclist dl is in the description, it's coupled with the voicebank being distributed. The program that's best used is OREMO, which I know some good tutorials on it. But, you can record with any program you like, as long as the recordings are labeled correctly.)

I'm looking for a mature female vocal, but I'm willing to accept other voice types!
If you're interested, please message me and I will give you my skype so we can discuss details.
I would like for a voice sample ready as well. I will be keeping the voice provider up to date on the bank's progress!

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I use a snowball blue yeti mic. Maybe I can help? :D
Voice sample:

AshuNotFocused

Momo's Minion
Awesome!! Thanks a ton! You can add me on skype at: AshuAshuNightFever

We can discuss further detail there! Thank you very much for your interest! >.<
[doublepost=1448750745][/doublepost]
I use a snowball blue yeti mic. Maybe I can help? :D
Voice sample:

I forgot to hit the reply button, whoops! I was just excited that someone had replied so quickly ^^

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Awesome!! Thanks a ton! You can add me on skype at: AshuAshuNightFever

We can discuss further detail there! Thank you very much for your interest! >.<
[doublepost=1448750745][/doublepost]

I forgot to hit the reply button, whoops! I was just excited that someone had replied so quickly ^^
Your very welcome! :D

AshuNotFocused

Momo's Minion
I look forward to working with you! Let me know when you've sent your contact request on skype (or if you feel comfortable communicating on a different platform!)
[doublepost=1448752719][/doublepost]
Your very welcome! :D
Dang it, I keep forgetting to hit reply. Sorry 'bout that! I'm a bit scatterbrained >.<

AshuNotFocused

Momo's Minion
For anyone wondering, this is still open! It will be open until I can get a for sure from anyone interested. ^^

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty interested..! I prefer contact over skype, so if you want to discuss more details there, could I add you?

AshuNotFocused

Momo's Minion
Okay! I'm not really sure how to edit this thread itself! But! I've finally gotten a voice provider! So, this thread is officially closed! Thanks to everyone who interested!! ^^