• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Looking for Kemonone Rou's ACT1/ACT2/APPEND voicebanks

Tarotto

Momo's Minion
Hey yall, one of my oomf's has been searching for these voicebanks since they already have all the revo voicebanks, does anyone know where I could find them? I feel like even if it isn't that important it'd be nice to archive them in some sort of way :]

Komo

Momo's Minion
I've also been searching the VBs for Kemonone Rou, since they have already retired all VBs after the release of V6 Shiki Rowen. The only thing that archived is DeepVocal VB.

Reactions: Tarotto

Tarotto

Momo's Minion
I've also been searching the VBs for Kemonone Rou, since they have already retired all VBs after the release of V6 Shiki Rowen. The only thing that archived is DeepVocal VB.
if you want i could send you over to my moot to see if theyll give you access to the archived stuff :3
i like using his utau voicebanks a lot tbh, its what got me back into making them when i made a cover of meltdown