Open Art OTO Looking for Otoers in exchange for unlimited free art!

Kilita

Momo's Minion
Hello there! I'm currently working on a collection of Utaus (5 characters in total) and am in need of people to oto them. The formats will be tri-pitch VCV and Arpasing!

In exchange, you will be able to commission me at no cost whenever you want to! (Of course, if something comes up, I may have to delay your request, but this is extremely unlikely).

You can find examples of my artwork here.

And more information here.

I'd gladly accept more than one person to help with the workload. To apply, simply leave your Discord handle and a sample of your work below. Thank you so much!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! I'm currently working on a collection of Utaus (5 characters in total) and am in need of people to oto them. The formats will be tri-pitch VCV and Arpasing!

In exchange, you will be able to commission me at no cost whenever you want to! (Of course, if something comes up, I may have to delay your request, but this is extremely unlikely).

You can find examples of my artwork here.

And more information here.

I'd gladly accept more than one person to help with the workload. To apply, simply leave your Discord handle and a sample of your work below. Thank you so much!
Do you accept single project trades? I can't commit to OTOing 30 voicebank pitches all at once, but I may be interested in doing something like one tripitch VCV in exchange for one music video amount of artwork.

Kilita

Momo's Minion
Do you accept single project trades? I can't commit to OTOing 30 voicebank pitches all at once, but I may be interested in doing something like one tripitch VCV in exchange for one music video amount of artwork.
Yes I'd definitely be willing to! Please dm me on discord (Kilita#9032) so we can sort everything out.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes I'd definitely be willing to! Please dm me on discord (Kilita#9032) so we can sort everything out.
Glad to know that's an option! It'll be several months while I work through existing projects, so if you still need OTOs by then I'll get in touch.
In the mean time, hopefully this will invite other OTOers with more free time to help out with individual voicebanks.