Looking for some friends / partner for HALCO~*+

JiriJiri

Momo's Minion
I failed my math, like how HALCO failed socializing. ((slapped
I just thought it would be nice for him to have some friends and p-p-probably a partner... I-if you know what I mean. ((slapped x2
W-well, by partner, I mean singing partner, and if suitable... Maybe a lover... ((COUGH ;;;

Here's some information on him~
Name: HALCO
DOB: 1st October
Height: 176CM
Weight: censored
Sexuality: Bisexual. ((More into guys though. :I He doesn't really show it, but whatevs. His only reason was that girls were too troublesome to handle sometimes, since he has a little sister. "Getting tired of your bullshit, HILCO--"

Likes: Korean fashion, K-POP, Potatoes, Strawberries, Shopping (?!), Navy Green colour.
Dislikes: Having his hair messed with. ((He's a pretty forgiving person though. Tbh, this is almost the only thing that gets on his nerve.

Personality: Someone who wouldn't normally care about anything irrelevant to his interest.
Talks in short sentences usually, unless it's things he is interested in.
Likes to act cute at times. (´・ω・`) He can also be quite mean and aloof sometimes. It depends on who he's with.

His blog: http://hal-co.blogspot.com/
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdsCHeGG0uArfuTqGFYZKwkn-Z-3dlP3x
Appearance: You can actually find it in his blog. ;v; But here's the full picture of his box art http://tannibaru.deviantart.com/art/HALCO-Box-art-VB-332046010

Aaa, it would be nice if someone can be friends with him~ 'v' A-and if you don't mind, maybe we could roleplay...? ;//v//;

To be honest, as for a lover, a guy (seme?) would be preferred... ((slapped

Aa, and um, we'll be friends too, o-okay? (_ _ ;; ) ((my socializing skill = HALCO's

Rotami

Momo's Minion
djsgadfjkgh My god he's such a cutie,you know that. ;_;

I don't really know if Lyric and him would get along,but we could try to rp and see if they could work out as friends maybe? ; v ;
And,just because I'm a lazy bum,I won't be posting her info here,but only a ling to her wiki. e 3 e
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lyric
All of her info is there anyways. //shot for being a lazy bum

Also I still can't get over his cuteness my god. e//3//e I can't handle it fffff

JiriJiri

Momo's Minion
Rotami link said:
djsgadfjkgh My god he's such a cutie,you know that. ;_;

I don't really know if Lyric and him would get along,but we could try to rp and see if they could work out as friends maybe? ; v ;
And,just because I'm a lazy bum,I won't be posting her info here,but only a ling to her wiki. e 3 e
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lyric
All of her info is there anyways. //shot for being a lazy bum

Also I still can't get over his cuteness my god. e//3//e I can't handle it fffff

Aaa thank you!! ;//v//;

Lyric looks really cute too. ;A; Ahaha, I'm not really sure about that either. (Since they're both rather quiet, eh? ;; ) Rping sounds a good idea, I guess! ovo They're prolly gonna be super chill and stuff ww (Or so I imagined...)
Do you have any way you would like to rp in? I'm okay with anything. ovo)b

Kero

Momo's Minion
I'M NOT SURE HOW FAR WE CAN GO INTO LOVER TERRITORY BUT THE DYNAMIC COULD WORK /shot repeatedly

Name: Yura Taenaru
DOB: 22nd August (Leo eheheh)
Height: 6'1" (185cm)
Personality: He's a businessman. Persuasive, seductive, flamboyant, determined, hard-working, you know, the usual. He's incredibly romantic if he gets involved, and even a relationship that isn't full-time or even really invested in much is something that he'll show off a little for. Actually, come to think of it, Yura's sort of a showoff anyway lol) However, he's a bigtime playboy with commitment issues.

brb mini comic incoming

JiriJiri

Momo's Minion
Kero link said:
I'M NOT SURE HOW FAR WE CAN GO INTO LOVER TERRITORY BUT THE DYNAMIC COULD WORK /shot repeatedly

Name: Yura Taenaru
DOB: 22nd August (Leo eheheh)
Height: 6'1\" (185cm)
Personality: He's a businessman. Persuasive, seductive, flamboyant, determined, hard-working, you know, the usual. He's incredibly romantic if he gets involved, and even a relationship that isn't full-time or even really invested in much is something that he'll show off a little for. Actually, come to think of it, Yura's sort of a showoff anyway lol) However, he's a bigtime playboy with commitment issues.

brb mini comic incoming

wwww IT'S OKAY.
Hnngh he looks so cool. ((touches--
/w\ Would you like to rp to try it out~?

Rotami

Momo's Minion
JIRI★ link said:
Aaa thank you!! ;//v//;

Lyric looks really cute too. ;A; Ahaha, I'm not really sure about that either. (Since they're both rather quiet, eh? ;; ) Rping sounds a good idea, I guess! ovo They're prolly gonna be super chill and stuff ww (Or so I imagined...)
Do you have any way you would like to rp in? I'm okay with anything. ovo)b

You're welcome. uvu <3

Yeah,they will most likely be chill. ~ v ~
Well,I usually prefer rping over messengers,paragraph style,but I'm okay with anything else too. c:

JiriJiri

Momo's Minion
Rotami link said:
You're welcome. uvu <3

Yeah,they will most likely be chill. ~ v ~
Well,I usually prefer rping over messengers,paragraph style,but I'm okay with anything else too. c:

Are you okay with Skype? ovo I'm okay with paragraph style~