• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Looking for someone to do a JP CVVC oto

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hopefully this is where to post this... I'm looking for someone to do the oto for my new vb. Its nothing much but it is a CVVC vb. I dont mind paying a few bucks. Please post examples though of vbs with your cvvc oto though!! Thank you!!

Reactions: mangosiryan12

CGjavier_UTAU

Momo's Minion
Hopefully this is where to post this... I'm looking for someone to do the oto for my new vb. Its nothing much but it is a CVVC vb. I dont mind paying a few bucks. Please post examples though of vbs with your cvvc oto though!! Thank you!!
can you give me a link to your voice bank?

CGjavier_UTAU

Momo's Minion
here's a snippet on how i oto! :Screenshot 2024-09-15 092305.png i just use moresampler for the base then oto it based off songs.