Lost Hiso?

blackrockshootersbff

Momo's Minion
I hope I'm posting this in the right category. Does anyone have a download to Lost Hiso's voicebank, or know where I can get one? I love them so much...

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm not sure if linking is allowed, but you can find Lost Hiso on utau.wiki, versions Black Append, ver 2 vcv, ver 1 vcv, and version 1 cv download links seem to work. The password is "lost" (without the quotation marks!) as I found on a cached version of lost hiso's homepage.
// @Halo ah, good to know! Thanks!! :3

they can be found on Utau.wiki
as far as I'm concerned these DL-links should work! (The password according to their homepage is lost)
Black Append VCV Intended to sound masculine
Ver. 2 VCV
Ver. 1 CV
Ver. 1 Update VCV

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm not sure if linking is allowed, but you can find Lost Hiso on utau.wiki, versions Black Append, ver 2 vcv, ver 1 vcv, and version 1 cv download links seem to work. The password is "lost" (without the quotation marks!) as I found on a cached version of lost hiso's homepage.
FWIW, most admins here are also mods on utau.wiki, we're cool with you linking anything from there! :uhuhu:

blackrockshootersbff

Momo's Minion
// @Halo ah, good to know! Thanks!! :3

they can be found on Utau.wiki
as far as I'm concerned these DL-links should work! (The password according to their homepage is lost)
Black Append VCV Intended to sound masculine
Ver. 2 VCV
Ver. 1 CV
Ver. 1 Update VCV
Thank you!! :love: