Masa's UST

xseerx

Teto's Territory
oh sorry for the confusing answer, but im just going to use skyland`s. i dont want to give you more work with all the things you`re already doing : 3

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
Can you make a CV-VC English version of I (愛)/I (Ai)/I (love)?

I know someone made a UST, but it's for Japanese banks and not English ones.

If you need the Off vocal you can download it from Circus's original cover with Gumi English.

Masa

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
oh sorry for the confusing answer, but im just going to use skyland`s. i dont want to give you more work with all the things you`re already doing : 3

Ah, ok ^^

DerpingToaster said:
Can you make a CV-VC English version of I (愛)/I (Ai)/I (love)?

I know someone made a UST, but it's for Japanese banks and not English ones.

If you need the Off vocal you can download it from Circus's original cover with Gumi English.

Ah I'm really sorry, I'm not familiar with CVVC.

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
I would like a UST for Sakurane, I can't find one anywhere. Also, the song Prisoner by Len and Paper Plane by Rin. I don't need it now, so take all the time you need to make it!

Masa

Teto's Territory
DerpingToaster said:
I would like a UST for Sakurane, I can't find one anywhere. Also, the song Prisoner by Len and Paper Plane by Rin. I don't need it now, so take all the time you need to make it!

Ah
Here's the UST for Sakurane:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkIcUwFPTdo (credit Leanpan)

I'm pretty sure that there's a Prisoner/Paper Plane UST floating around somewhere. (they're pretty famous after all) If I can' find any I'll consider making one... but to be honest I'm not a big fan of those two songs so I can't promise... (I did like them 2 years ago)

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, you already have a lot of requests ;.; but I have two suggestions, maybe? You could possibly do LoveDroid or Tears? It's okay if you don't, you've a life & stuff ;w;

Masa

Teto's Territory
stormylullaby said:
Ah, you already have a lot of requests ;.; but I have two suggestions, maybe? You could possibly do LoveDroid or Tears? It's okay if you don't, you've a life & stuff ;w;

Sami-Fire said:
Puuuu... I'm sure you're very busy, but I'm just going to leave a request here because I can't seem to find the .ust for this song anywhere. Could you make Sode Fureau Mo Tashou No En? Here's the Off Vocal too.

Aaaahhh So many requests flooding innnnnn!!! I'm kinda happy though :smile: Thank you guys so much for showing so much interest!

But yeah, I've already got a lot of things on my hands already. But I'll give them a try if I do get the chance!