• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Middle age woman utau recommendation ?

kanomwan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
HI as the title said. I am looking for utau that is middle age woman.
Recently I have seen a lot of utau that are middle-aged men on my Twitter and YouTube feed and I discovered that some of them have gender-bend banks. it sparked something in me and I started to look for middle-aged women utau. The problem is it's hard to search utau by age and design in wikis. The one with an age search system only shows an old man in the results
please I'm desperate. it doesn't need to be your own as long as the voicebank still available

(TBH I want someone like Kujiloid but any above 30 is ok. I know that 30 is not really that old but I want to increase my chances )
(also gender bend voicebank of old man utau or derivative bank is ok)
(If anyone sees this thread in the future feel free to post your recommendation. unless digging up old threads is not ok)