[MMD Newcomer] Yellow [Utsubyo Bairetto]

Henhen

Momo's Minion
This could be just a matter of editing, but her articulation is a little unclear at some points. I also feel her voice is a little soft for this song. I mean that it is a very energetic piece of music, but the voice sounds like it would be better for a ballad or the like, something calm and peaceful. The singing sounds smooth though. :smile: Did you make the UST yourself?

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Darn....
I just have a naturally soft, sweet, weak voice; that's why she sounds like that. ;__;
And no, I didn't make the UST myself; I found it somewhere....

Henhen

Momo's Minion
It's not a bad thing! You should try to make her sing quieter songs, I feel like she could do a really nice job in it. :smile:

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Maybe you just haven't looked hard enough. :wink: Utaus can sing ANY song, and there are a ton of ballads and other similar songs out there. Many anime endings go into that category, so do love songs etc.

Here are some songs that have already utau covers, so you might find their UST somewhere. If you make the UST yourself, you'll have practically unlimited options. Just find a song that you like and make a cover. :smile:

- Toeto
- Dear You
- Alice
- Hello/How are you
- Hirari, Hirari

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Thanks!
And you said her articulation was unclear...?
What does that mean, exactly? *shot for being dumb*

Henhen

Momo's Minion
Some of her consonants are a little weak (su and tsu), which makes her sound soft and sweet but can make the vocals sound unclear in faster songs. Mostly it's just a matter of taste though. Also it's hard to say it based on just one song, especially since it's not your own UST so it might not be configured in a way that suits your utau the best. Hmm... But if you want I could take a look at the voicebank.

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, the voicebank is still a WIP; it's because it supports English, as well. :wink:
*shot for saying information not needed*