MME Help?

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you load the effect using the MME menu thingie or using the "Accessories" section on the bottom? Usually when one doesn't work, the other does, depending on the effect.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Usually I use the MME effect thing in the corner. How do I add it through the Accessories? :o Thanks for the help!

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, you'd add it like you were adding a stage, but you select the effect (if it's an .x file. I'm not sure if .fx files work or not but I haven't tried it), & then there's two dropdown menus underneath where you load the file, one which selects which model you want the effect to go on & the other to select the bone you want the effect to be on, if this were to go on the model. It really depends on the effect, but it's worth a shot.  If it's a stage effect, I think you use the dammy bone to move it around.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I tried both, and neither really worked UvU Thank you for offering your help though :D

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
D: I'm sorryy. Maybe your computer can't handle the effect. It's happened multiple times where my video card just can't handle some effects, mostly the moving ones.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Nah you don't have to be sorry xD
But I think you're right, it's probably my computer not being able to handle it well xD