Model Erro

ToastSchinkennn

Momo's Minion
I dunno how to put this, but does anyone know how to fix this? Before closing Pmx his skin looked normal but after reloading the model this happend. Tried everthing from my basic knowledge but the model still looks like that. Even in MMD.

r-1.jpg

(And sorry for writing Erro, I'm kinda under stress bc of my family)

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Looks like a material transparency issue to me. Set your skin material alpha to 1. If it doesn't work, try inverting faces.

ToastSchinkennn

Momo's Minion
Looks like a material transparency issue to me. Set your skin material alpha to 1. If it doesn't work, try inverting faces.

Okay I tried, the alpha was already set to 1 and inverting faces didn't really help to restore(?) the original tex. I just found out yesterday that this issue happens evertyime I try to put my character certain clothes I made in Vroid on. The skin error only occurred after trying to weigh the cloth right.

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
What kind of base is the model built on? I'm not sure, but I think that the VRoid export you used has a base, causing the skin issues.

ToastSchinkennn

Momo's Minion
What kind of base is the model built on? I'm not sure, but I think that the VRoid export you used has a base, causing the skin issues.
TDA, but I managed to fix the problem when taking the clothes off and putting the one on from the vroid model again