Most annoying UTAU/Vocaloid song?

PanTran

Ritsu's Rocket
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I was wondering if anybody has heard a song that was just annoying? Like, maybe not even bad, just hard to listen to. My most annoying song would have to be "gocha gocha urusee" I mean for the love of teto, that song is annoying!

Inb4 nyan cat

Reactions: Piia

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha nyan cat is what I used to calm myself down when I couldn't sleep after reading a horror manga

Let me just go to my itunes and see.... Well, I always skip Sourire of Kanashimi. I can never seem to sit through it.

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I guess Mata Ashita or When I get home my wife always pretends to be dead. Mata Ashita is just to slow(and boring)!

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Fear Garden, sung by Kagamine Rin. I mean...hands planted in vases? That's terrible after all.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For me I think it'd be "Doki Doki Yuri Gakuen." I don't mind the subject matter, the song just isn't well written imo. And yet it's still kind of catchy. (Also I've never heard a version of it where the vocals sounded good to me ever, even when my favorites sang it)

Also "Panda Hero," for reasons I may never understand since I like pretty much everything else I've heard from Hachi

Reactions: HIRATELIER

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
"Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku" is one I skip whenever it comes up, I love the lyrics, PV and music too, but the vocal line I think is just lazy and boring, plus that yap before and after the chorus is freaking annoying. I can't sit through the whole song. (Though, I do adore Hashiyan's rap cover :smile:)
Also "Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat Life". It's adorable but gets annoying if you listen too long. It's probably a Nem thing.

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha nyan cat is what I used to calm myself down when I couldn't sleep after reading a horror manga

Let me just go to my itunes and see.... Well, I always skip Sourire of Kanashimi. I can never seem to sit through it.

THIS.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just Be Friends.

Unless its the Hard-R.K. Mix, which takes only the best parts of the song and ironically doesn't actually have JBF in it.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SPICE! is a bad song... Anyone but len could have sung the song

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I can't stand listening to Decorator. I don't know, I just don't like kz's newer songs. Weekender Girl is fine with me, but I don't like Decorator, Satisfaction, or Hand in Hand. I like the older songs like Finder, Strobo Nights, Packaged, Last Night Good Night, and Nijiiro(lol nobody's ever heard of that one).

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Any song where Rin Kagamine sings the higher or highest parts/notes, which is practically almost every song she's in. I don't know. I'm just not a personal fan of Rin Kagamine. Aside from that, one specific song I absolutely can't stand is World's End Dancehall.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Oh, the song I find the most boring is "Y to Y". It is not a really slow song, but the melody just makes me want to vomit (no ofense, it is a good song indeed, just not my taste).

I am not a fan of the songs theme, but I could get over it, but "Y to Y" seems to be the only VOCALOID song I think it is reeeeealy annoying. I hate that most medleys have this song too.
And I the covers that lacks harmonies look even worse to me, again, IDK why.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think that one of the songs that I don't enjoy listening is Luka Luka Night:holy:. I don't know, I've just hated it since the beginning of my fandom days. *gives Luka a big kiss for an apology*

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
For me it's popipo, probably since my one friend during her weeb phrase sang it a ton and I've heard so many times a while back....

DOSH

Teto's Territory
"Baku Baku Nya Nya".

1) I hate nekos with a passion. 2) It's repetitive and poorly written.

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Fear Garden, as much as I like the melody, it makes me feel SUPER uneasy when you think about the lyrics