My fave Vocaloid song medley with your UTAU!

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to use the CV version I had for my UTAU, I'll render it later and send it, because I probably won't end up otoing the VCV in time

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
hejkhj okay so I'm just now realizing how bad the CV version is, so as long as I can get someone to draw her, could I use Shiina Ama instead (she's not mine though)?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
@Kiamoso きあもそ
e7i3i1.png
/SPOILER]

Usagi

Momo's Minion
Hey, I created this account because I was really interested! XD
I was wondering what the deal with UTAUloids are.
Are they personalised 'loids'?
I just really wanna know ^^

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Just a heads up, I chose Panda Hero. I should have the vocals ready by maybe tomorrow.

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would like to join, but I need time to fix the oto of my CVVC new voicebank... it sounds a little choppy at the moment .-.
I don't know if everything will be ok for that day but I would like to try...
Could I take Mozaik Role for the moment?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
um well I feel really bad saying this but I kinda abandoned this thing bc no one was really answering to this .-.;;

I don't want to let you guys down though??? Is there anything I can do bc I feel bad

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
um well I feel really bad saying this but I kinda abandoned this thing bc no one was really answering to this .-.;;

I don't want to let you guys down though??? Is there anything I can do bc I feel bad

Ah, well that's alright with me. I can still cover the song on my own, I just thought it'd be a nice opportunity to pitch in somewhere. I saw it got bumped and I felt interested, but I was still expecting something like that anyway.^^ It's no biggie.

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
Ah, well that's alright with me. I can still cover the song on my own, I just thought it'd be a nice opportunity to pitch in somewhere. I saw it got bumped and I felt interested, but I was still expecting something like that anyway.^^ It's no biggie.
Ok :-)