My oto!!!!TTATT

Animecafe102

Momo's Minion
Its gone all my hard work is gone!!!! I had to restore my laptop to get the inernet working on it again and it said it'd save all my documents but my oto dissapeared! I has quite a bit done one it too! Idk if it was done right but even so all that work!!!TTATT

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I understand that this is the section for random irrelevant posts but it's getting slightly annoying. Maybe you could have a thread to yourself called "My random thoughts" or something like that.

Animecafe102

Momo's Minion
Oh um sorry.... I just won't post at all anymore.... Afterall it'd be annoying either way....

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No, I'm not trying to discourage you... Maybe you could just vent your thoughts to the chat too

I completely encourage you to talk to people here but I'm just asking that you don't keep on making new threads for each thought

Animecafe102

Momo's Minion
Sorry i didnt mean for that to sound all offended althoigh now i can see it did but i was like half asleep when i said that cuz i woke up randomly checked my fewest on my ipod and went back to sleep XD yeah I'll try to post less threads and post them in one thread XD