Need 3 MMD models!

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
Hello. I could use some MMD models of my three UTAUloids other than Mitsuki. They don't have to be uber high quality spectacular models. They could be from 3d custom girl or hastily made animasa edits, as long as they look like my UTAUloids I'll be fine!

Ringone Kaori:
Gbh9s.png

Xqt7p.jpg

Except I want her hair to be red, not pink.

Daisuke, age 12 (keep in mind)
VVUqx.jpg

Feel free to get creative with the shoes. One thing about his hair. It's a little bladelike hair chunk coming out of his hat, kind of like an ahoge.

Pretty Getter Miki, age 10 (keep in mind):
u9nly.jpg

A drawing by Vocaloidstalker1 that's mostly better but has her too well endowed (She's supposed to be flat chested):
tHRTg.jpg

There are slits in her tights

I already made a model of Kagene Mitsuki.

As for the description... I was hoping someone was generous enough to make these models for me, but if someone needs payment, I do have a very specific thing to offer. I have Vocalistener and a VAST knowledge of iDOLM@STER music, so I could probably make a UST of any idolm@ster song for you in exchange, if you want.
List of songs here:
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Official_Song_Listing

Thanks

MiyuSama639

Teto's Territory
Well, I can try ^^; but I can't promise nothing, because I can't use my computer anytime I want ;A; It'll probably take a long time OTL But I'll try.

I need no payment, so don't worry~

MiyuSama639

Teto's Territory
Ugh... I don't know how to say this but...I can't make them, sorry...I've got a lot of problems with PMD Editor now...I'm sorry...MMD crashes everytime I try to test them, and I can't find some parts...I'm really sorry OTL