New to utau! still don't know why my voicebanks are not loading or plugins.

MSURA ♪

Momo's Minion
Hey I'm new to utau, I've been watching tutorials on how to add plugins in and voicebanks but they don't show up for.

I followed exactly how the tutorial say but unfortunately Naruto ,Furara or Ruko won't load into the system even when I press the reload voicebank button.
I did everything step by step such as extracting the files and copying them the voice file but they still don't appear there.
Even for the plugins I can't seem to add them as well even when I put everything in the plugin folder. The only ones it reads is the clipboard plugin and the english patch.

how can I fix my problem? Do I have to reinstall utau?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UTAU already comes with a built-in English translation. There's no need to download any external patches.
utau language.gif

You should also ensure that the entire UTAU folder is located outside of Program Files, such as in Documents. This will prevent any issues with needing admin power to change files.

MSURA ♪

Momo's Minion
UTAU already comes with a built-in English translation. There's no need to download any external patches.
View attachment 10352

You should also ensure that the entire UTAU folder is located outside of Program Files, such as in Documents. This will prevent any issues with needing admin power to change files.
attempted to change the language but it actually didn't change the language even if I reopened the program. Do I have to reinstall it?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The language should change once you close and reopen the program. Do make sure that the whole UTAU folder has already been moved out of Program Files so that it's able to make changes without needing admin permissions.

MSURA ♪

Momo's Minion
The language should change once you close and reopen the program. Do make sure that the whole UTAU folder has already been moved out of Program Files so that it's able to make changes without needing admin permissions.
I got the english problem down. unfortunately my plugins are still not working even though I moved the folder out of the program files. They just don't show up at all still.