NND help...again

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok, I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I can no longer upload .mp4 videos anymore because of file size, this started to happen to me around Aug of 2011. I'm not sure if they added a size limit to those with no premium or what.

So if anyone knows if  they're not taking .mp4's anymore or you need an upgraded account. Also does anyone know  what file NND would take so the quality can be decent?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
why this in spam ono

It's because Nico DOES have limits for non-premium members. All videos have to have a bitrate under 600. Programs like WMM generally export at a low enough bitrate to post, but many other programs like Sony Vegas can be used to export in regular quality or HD, either being at a much higher bitrate for better quality on YouTube. One trick to re-get those uploads to Youtube at a lower bitrate to upload to Nico is to go to your video manager and download the mp4 - unfortunately, you can't download some videos with copyright on them and often HD videos will still have too high a bitrate.

All in all, just check your export settings if you want to make a seperate Nico version. I'm pretty sure Hentai posted somewhere the best settings he could find for making a Nico version of a video with settings in rendering.