• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Open OFFERING: tuning or art FOR: unused feminine utau voicebank

skewb

Momo's Minion
looking for any unwanted japanese, feminine (to any extent), and relatively soft voicebank! (preferably vcv, but will still look at cv and cvvc)
ideally, i'd like to use your voicebank for my own utau design (i can't record for her myself due to voice health issues), so if you don't want me to do that please don't take up this offer!
here's some examples of my tuning (there's 3 links here btw!)
and here's some of my art examples!
reply or dm if interested! i'm willing to draw anything (besides nsfw) and tune pretty much any song (that isnt insanely long)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hopefully you'll get someone for this trade, but you might want to consider this unconventional backup option.
Namine Ritsu's current terms of use allow users to modify/reupload UTAU voicebanks, and to use UTAU voicebanks for other characters. (Ritsu's non-UTAU voicebanks may have other terms of use.)

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
i can record a cv voicebank and pitch my voice up + eq my voice to sound feminine, are you looking for a darker, sweeter, whispery, or just a standard soft vocal? Also, is it a full ust creation or is it just tuning?

skewb

Momo's Minion
i can record a cv voicebank and pitch my voice up + eq my voice to sound feminine, are you looking for a darker, sweeter, whispery, or just a standard soft vocal? Also, is it a full ust creation or is it just tuning?
honestly any of those sound fine, the character is meant to be somewhat horror themed if that helps give any ideas :smile: preferably it would be just tuning, but i'm willing to do full ust creation and tuning (altho in that case i might ask for either vcv recordings or another cv pitch, jsyk) - here's some examples of midis ive made from scratch for vsynths (theyre both for synthv, but its the same process regardless of software)

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
Ah, that is with edits lol, the og one is a lot more masculine

Anyways, before I begin, the ust I'm gonna ask for is Orion Step by Vokedori, is that fine with you?

skewb

Momo's Minion
Ah, that is with edits lol, the og one is a lot more masculine

Anyways, before I begin, the ust I'm gonna ask for is Orion Step by Vokedori, is that fine with you?
OH LOL my bad then, I like how it sounds with the edits :blink:but yeah, that sounds fine to me! and just to be sure, you want both the ust and tuning correct?

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
Alright, so I plan to record a tripitch CV+VV with an extra monopitch power bank (since its just a CV bank and this is a duet song), you have an email that I can use to contact you with?

skewb

Momo's Minion
Alright, so I plan to record a tripitch CV+VV with an extra monopitch power bank (since its just a CV bank and this is a duet song), you have an email that I can use to contact you with?
awesome! my email is textingsession@gmail.com! i'll get started on the ust soon (within the next day or two), and when i finish the base i'll send a mockup version (basically just throwing an unedited wav into audacity so you can hear how it sounds) and u can suggest edits and stuff

SunnyWolves

Momo's Minion
I wouldn't recommend starting until I at least have the first standard pitch done as I am quite busy (high school) and in case I have to stop recording for whatever reason

skewb

Momo's Minion
I wouldn't recommend starting until I at least have the first standard pitch done as I am quite busy (high school) and in case I have to stop recording for whatever reason
alright that's fine! i'll get started as soon as you're done with that then ^_^