PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I finished a thing.

It's a song about writing songs. //shot

I'm NOT good at producing AT ALL, so don't expect anything fancy. ;;

This is for Adlez27's "A Song for Everyone" project.

ust+off-vocal: www.mediafire.com/download/3x5cf43…u4/Music_Pff.rar
Please fill in the "NAME" notes with your preferred name.

tldr
I've never really tried producing before, so consider this a first attempt...? There's some talkloid involved that is probably hard to understand, so I'll add all the lyrics and stuff.
Lyrics:
Partial isn't sure
((pff, what?))
how to write a song but
((enter notes))

My bank is so clear
((so clear))
they'd hate to see me go to waste
((don't waste me))

Entering lyrics
((huh? what?))
making bgm
((you make those midis bro))
It's so weird to us
what are we doing???

Hope we did the thing right
We tried to make some sort of sONG??????!??
oh god gomen

YES. I love this. XD omg <333
No, this is perfect. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: partial
F

Fuutari Makku

Can I get something? all the links for my utau are here :P I hope i'm not late xD

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's no time limit at all, it is a song for everyone. We're now referencing partial's VCCV™ bank directory and noting down other banks as soon as we see them. Most of the voicebanks are unreleased, and the released ones are being divided among all the songwriters, so I ended up doing all of the released banks I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: WendytheCreeper

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Is this still open? I'd love an original for my utau :'D
I can also write lyrics to help with the song

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's an ongoing project, but it seems that everyone is busy. I'll try to reorganize everything and get your voicebank on the list. I'll tell you which producer you ended up with so that you can send them the lyrics.

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
It's an ongoing project, but it seems that everyone is busy. I'll try to reorganize everything and get your voicebank on the list. I'll tell you which producer you ended up with so that you can send them the lyrics.

Do I need to link the vb on here? Because my voicebank is already in the Directory ^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We're referencing the directory for the list of VCCV™ banks, so I've found your UTAU.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry everyone, but I'm shutting down this thread. More voicebanks have been produced than we can keep track of and keep up with, and many of the songwriters have been busy and unable to work on all of these songs. A Song for Everyone will still exist, but restructured in a different way, on a new thread. The songwriters from this thread will still finish and post whatever is currently being worked on. See you all on the new thread!