Oto?

littletea10

Teto's Territory
Can someone help me oto my utau potaru ana?
heres her current VB, v0.8, and she will be v1.0 soon enough! http://www.mediafire.com/?lc1s91967pgf1r3

If you want to hear her current songs, go to my youtube omgimlittletea10

she sounds horrible, and i think being oto'd will help her greatly! she also has a utauwiki page, to tell about her, thank you!

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Um...okay, is there a reason the samples are so inconsistent? Some of them are practically spoken in a question. Like you're saying 'Gya...?'

I mean, if you meant it to be that way for some reason, that's fine. I'll still oto it. But I can tell you right now that these samples are going to make the bank very...um...not good. >.<

littletea10

Teto's Territory
SakisCookie link said:
Um...okay, is there a reason the samples are so inconsistent? Some of them are practically spoken in a question. Like you're saying 'Gya...?'

I mean, if you meant it to be that way for some reason, that's fine. I'll still oto it. But I can tell you right now that these samples are going to make the bank very...um...not good. >.<

I did do it at like 3:30AM, so i was very tired.. And if you do oto it, i thank you! Some day I'll re-record her VB, (when i know how to oto! //slaped) Well, I'm sticking with this one for now, and i would love it if you OTO her C:

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
littletea10 link said:
[quote author=Taylor Savage link=topic=3197.msg23345#msg23345 date=1345802749]
what is Oto? :uhm:

//facepalm its a file that makes your utauloid sound much better , it like stops backround sounds and makes it smoother
[/quote]
How do ya do that?

Rai

Teto's Territory
Taylor Savage link said:
[quote author=littletea10 link=topic=3197.msg23377#msg23377 date=1345843038]

//facepalm its a file that makes your utauloid sound much better , it like stops backround sounds and makes it smoother
[/quote]
How do ya do that?
[/quote]

It doesn't stop background sounds. Otos are files in voicebanks which tell the UTAU program how to render each sound file. You can cut out unneeded noise at the beginning and end of samples and it's also required for UTAU to tell when the consonant and vowel of a sample begins and ends.

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
Rai link said:
[quote author=Taylor Savage link=topic=3197.msg23492#msg23492 date=1345975648]
[quote author=littletea10 link=topic=3197.msg23377#msg23377 date=1345843038]

[/quote]
How do ya do that?
[/quote]

It doesn't stop background sounds. Otos are files in voicebanks which tell the UTAU program how to render each sound file. You can cut out unneeded noise at the beginning and end of samples and it's also required for UTAU to tell when the consonant and vowel of a sample begins and ends.
[/quote]
How do you do that?

Rai

Teto's Territory
Through editing in UTAU. Once you've loaded your chosen voicebank, you go to Tools>Voice Bank Settings, or press ctrl+G in the main window. From there you Launch Editor and edit the bits and pieces. It'd be wise to search up tutorials on how to oto. There are multiple in this forum alone but even a quick google search would give results.