Please help! Some notes not showing in vb settings!

08keart

Teto's Territory
Hey guys, so I've finished recording one of my twins voicebanks, beforehand I imported a few test notes into UTAU to check if they sounded similar to my first Utauloid. (I used 'a' to 'Ko').
When I finished recording I transferred the rest into her folder in UTAU. When I played her, all her notes were playing fine (but needed serious oto-ing), I went to edit her OTO on VB settings but only the 'a' to 'Ko' notes were shown. I also tried deleting the folder in UTAU and copying it back again, I never had this problem with Chikka, please help!

I've attached some screenshots/

Thanks is advance!

Attachments

• utauhelpme2.png
    utauhelpme2.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 2
  • utauhelpme.png
    utauhelpme.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 2

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In Voice Bank Settings select File > Reload > OK. Generally you need to do this if UTAU was still open when you added the new WAV files to the bank's folder. If that doesn't work I can direct you to another thread that addresses that problem. (If Reload doesn't work - it always has for me.)

08keart

Teto's Territory
shinami link said:
In Voice Bank Settings select File > Reload > OK. Generally you need to do this if UTAU was still open when you added the new WAV files to the bank's folder. If that doesn't work I can direct you to another thread that addresses that problem. (If Reload doesn't work - it always has for me.)

I've tried reloading several times, still doesn't work >.<'