Please read before you chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think it would be fair to warn you guys about a new forum member named MowMow.

So far, they've been very rude to other people in the chat, and retrieving information (Such as IP, location, full name, server information, photos of your face) to make fun of or insult them. It's far from being about UTAU, isn't it? If they don't get banned soon, I do hope you guys know about what's been going on and be careful.

ShawnRexx

Momo's Minion
RE: A warning

If this is true, everyone should be careful here. Get them banned mods, kudasai, shinasai.

MowMow

Momo's Minion

Yeah ban me mods. Come on. Ill just make a new account and use a different IP :3 im shaking in my widdle boots :P

ShawnRexx

Momo's Minion

That won't do very good for your reputation on the forums. This is a forum for UTAU, not to gather information and faces of the people on the forum.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They don't even have a clue what UTAU is, wow. They're only bothering us because they searched for "hentai" and found this forum.

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Adlez27 said:
They don't even have a clue what UTAU is, wow. They're only bothering us because they searched for "hentai" and found this forum.

it would be interesting if everyone on chat gave him negative rep

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They are currently threatening to shut down the forums. Please take care not to push them that far.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This thread does not belong in UTAU Discussion. Moving it to the site feedback.

Also please do not take forum moderation into your own hands. The staff is here and that is our responsibility. If you have issues please use the report functions or feel free to contact the staff via PM/Skype.

The situation is under investigation and is pending review. Until then though I am locking the thread so the situation does not get inflamed further.

Finally, please stop abusing the reputation system everyone. That is not what it was meant for.

Status
Not open for further replies.